With Spring just around the corner, City of Casselberry and Casselberry’s Friends of the Park hosted the 9th annual “Earth Fest 2019” , Seminole County’s largest Earth Day event!! The celebration held on April 27th, 2019 from 10 AM till 3 PM.
Earth Fest 2019 is a FREE to the community and sponsored event and made possible by the financial contributions from environmentally friendly businesses like yours.
Each year, approximately 90-100 vendors participate in this event with a crowd of 2-4K making it the 2nd largest in Central Florida.
· Green Area will hosted many Earth friendly businesses, organizations and artisans that showed and promoted “Green” products and concepts, Green Transportation and Energy Area included hybrid and electric automobiles, and outside solar products.
· Education Fun Zone for Kids, was a hotbed of activities suitable for children of all ages and their parents that include fun and interactive activities that educated kids and adults alike on our earth, environment and the species that inhabit it.
· Food court a variety of food vendors presented their culinary creations to tantalize taste buds.
· Recycled Art Exhibit showcased 2D-3D art created from recycled materials from local artisans..
· Landscape Workshops with free tree and plant giveaways. Learn about proper landscaping techniques from Master Gardeners.
· Live entertainment throughout the day. A variety of sounds, will keep toes tapping all day long.
· Health and Well Being area that showcased local business that focus on healthy living.
We appreciate our Sponsors who have been able to help us support this great venue for the past few years...
City of Casselberry
Friends' of the Park
Keep Seminole Beautiful
Central Florida Zoo and Botanical Gardens
Casselberry Rotary Club
Home Depot- Casselberry
Orlando Federal Credit Union
Florida Sculptors Guild
ACi - Associated Consulting International
Our 2019 Sponsor and Vendor packets are online now. Download the link below for the .PDF file of our you can participate. Reminder, this year is our 10th anniversary and asking everyone who have participated before, to do something a bit special that includes 10 Anniversary somehow.